job summary: Business Overview: Tell us about your department:
The Employee Experience (EX) Research, Strategy and Design team is responsible for delivering efficient and easy-to-use solutions for both store and in-home channels. We partner with Product and Engineering, as well as various other business teams across the enterprise. Project Description:
The EX Strategy team is seeking a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing Product Research Specialist to join our fast-paced group working on insight and validation of employee-driven experiences for both store and in-home channels.
The ideal candidate will be exceptional in his/her communication at all levels and will excel at collaborating with partners and communicating across the enterprise. The most successful candidate will be someone who embraces the value partners bring to the Experience Design space, is forward-thinking, progressive and understands the retail world.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Position Overview:
The Product Research Specialist defines and conducts user research methodologies and objectives in their assigned area / team. This role works closely with the Associate Research Manager to guide stakeholders in understanding the chosen research methodology.
The Product Research Specialist should have a solid understanding of the user-centered design process and be equally comfortable working independently and alongside both User Experience team members as well as business stakeholders. You can communicate effectively and are able to self-prioritize.
qualifications: Skills Overview: What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Portfolio of research samples required (test plan, moderator guide, screener, findings reports)
- 3+ years of experience (or equivalent experience) validating digital solutions to a variety of industries
- 3+ years of experience conducting and evaluating qualitative user experience research methods including heuristic evaluation, usability testing, concept testing, field research, ethnography, discovery research, paper prototyping, remote research and guerilla methods.
- Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively
skills: Skills Overview: What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Bachelors Degree in psychology, communication, marketing, human factors or similar, or, equivalent years of experience in work
- Bonus Qualifications: CUA or NNG certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.