This is an opportunity for a Project Analyst to support a Senior Project Manager in large scale healthcare projects.
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 12 months (Potential to role permanent)
*This opportunity is in a VERY fast-paced work enviroment.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manage a variety of moderately complex project activities.
- Assist in all phases of project management: project planning. implementation and monitoring results.
- Technical resource for converting moderately complex business issues into viable solutions through documentation and analytical sessions with matrix partners.
- Assist in maintaining all project related materials (e.g. action plans. tracking tools)
- Represent department in various task forces/committees.
- Coordinate project activity and facilitate project meetings with staff and matrix partners.
- Act as subject matter expert by providing technical assistance and guidance to management and associates on operational issues process changes and activity status
- Assist in the development and maintenance of various policies and procedures effecting the operations of the department.
- Identify opportunities to improve department results communications and operating efficiencies
- Participate in cross-functional departmental planning sessions
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field Requiredor equivalent work experience
- Work Experience State the minimum required for the job
- Experience Level Experience Details
- 3+ years of experience in project oversight and administration
- Other Healthcare industry experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management Strong oral and written communication skills in order to present projects to small groups of upper management or direct users who may pose challenging or difficult questions Intermediate
- Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan Intermediate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.