job summary: Great F5 Engineer Opportunity with one of the top financial companies in the county! If interested please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly 973-387-8382 Summary:
- Lead and design application infrastructure integration framework, outline best practices and standards
- Participates in project calls and works with internal groups as well as LOB to gather detailed technical requirements
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 63 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for High Level design as it pertains to load balancing infrastructure and changes
- Responsible for Low Level design (configuration details, hands on experience is required) for load balancing
- Able to perform implementations or provide necessary details to handover to implementation team as required
- Provides Level 3 support and direction for production related issues. Considered a SME for load balancing.
- Responsible for documentation of end to end load balancing design
- Establishes capacity/threshold management plan and details for Work Load Management
- Works with external vendors (F5) for chronic issues, bugs, feature enhancements
- Participates and provide guidance for new feature enhancements, code and certification
- Helps with lifecycle management of load balancing product set
qualifications: Required skills:
- Being able to do Network IP Services & Design
- Subject Matter expert with F5 products & technology ( GTM, LTM, SSL offloading etc)
- Working knowledge of leveraging F5 devices for web acceleration & caching
- Good overall network background with an understanding of routing & switching protocols as well as application layer protocols
- Strong background with DNS
- Advanced skills of designing, coding, and troubleshooting iRules and iControls
- Strong understanding of the different load balancing options & features to include OneConnect, Persistence, SSL offload functions, HTTP profiles, etc
- Must have strong understanding of the Global Traffic Manager and Iquery functionality between LTM & GTM for a HA design.
- Must have a strong understanding of Web traffic load balancing function and manipulation procedures along with sizing and capacity planning based on a high availability or DR design.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
skills: Desired skills:
- background with network scripting and programming
- The Chief Technology Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.