Sr. Compliance Analyst
We are seeking an IT Compliance candidate to add to our growing team!
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Develop requirements and implement projects to obtain FedRAMP compliance, as well as support ongoing compliance activities in this area. (Previous FedRAMP experience a plus.)
- Participate in planning sessions with direct and cross-functional teams to ensure cloud offering maintains security framework as they evolve and scale. Previous Cloud experience required.
- Provide guidance to cross-functional teams on the implementation and documentation of compliance measures by translating risk assessment findings and compliance controls into actionable tasks and driving remediation efforts.
- Define, prepare, and communicate on reports and metrics related to compliance and control activities.
- Support various compliance audits, including PCI, HIPAA, SOC, and ISO 27001
- Any other duties assigned by management
- At least 5 years' experience in Information Security and/or Compliance
- Ability to present security topics to audiences of various technical and business backgrounds
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills, using considerable tact, diplomacy, and judgement
- Comfortable working a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without sponsorship for this opportunity
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of the security research community
- Basic understanding of agile development and workflow tools (ie. JIRA)
- Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.