Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented IT Consultant to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Corona, California
job type: Contract
salary: $36.23 - 40.76 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this position must maintain an understanding of user behaviors, needs, and motivations through observation techniques, task analysis, and other feedback methodologies. This role will also develop basic prototypes or rudimentary working models of products or information systems, illustrating functionalities, interactions, and user options. As part of the deliverables production process, this position will be responsible for creating annotated comps, design assets, and specifications for implementation. Finally, this position will also perform basic UI/UX product or system evaluations, delineate design defects, develop standards and guidelines, and publish on-brand reusable components.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with coworkers and customers; listening, responding to, and seeking performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; assessing and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Develops requirements for process or system solutions within assigned business domain(s) by interfacing stakeholders and appropriate IT teams (for example, Solutions Delivery, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture).
- Develops an understanding of and executes requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and nonfunctional requirements (for example, SMART) within designated business domain.
- Assists in the development and documentation of comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of proposed solutions.
- Supports the evolution of applications, systems, and/or processes to a desired future state by building and leveraging an up to date understanding of how current processes impact business operations for assigned domain(s).
- Maps current state against future state processes.
- Identifies the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components.
- Provides recommendations to team or department leadership on how to integrate requirements with current systems and business processes for assigned domain(s).
- Identifies value gaps and opportunities for process enhancements or efficiencies.
- Supports solution design by researching how to help translate requirements into workable business solutions.
- Identifies and recommends additional data and/or services needed to address key business issues related to process or solutions design.
- Supports the evaluation of third-party vendors as directed.
- Recommends regional and/or national process improvements which align with sustainable best practices, and the strategic and tactical goals of the business.
- Supports continuous process improvement by participating in the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes across assigned business domain(s).
- Minimum two (2) years UXD experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and Minimum three (3) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- AI enabled chat/voicebot design using sentiment analysis, NLP technology
and conversational design
- One (1) year Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- One (1) year lean UX experience, prototyping end-to-end solutions.
- Two (2) years experience working for a health care organization
- Two (2) years experience working for an IT organization
- One (1) year experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- One (1) year experience in workflow analysis, including the use of modeling software (e.g., Visio).
- One (1) year experience in business case analysis
- Two (2) years experience working on project or technical teams.
- Two (2) years work experience requiring the development of technical documents or presentations.
- One (1) year of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Two (2) years consulting experience in hospital operations.
- Two (2) years consulting experience in clinical administration.
- Two (2) years consulting experience in health plan administration.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.