Randstad Technologies is looking for REMOTE Java Developers
with Drools, JBOSS or JBPM experience. This is an 100% remote position. Sponsorship is not available.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The Clients IT team develops and manages next generation solutions, systems and assets that support this mission. Working in a collaborative, creative and fun environment, we offer technology professionals a wide range of opportunities to utilize and further develop their skills while helping people live healthier lives. Essential Functions:
- Act as software developer on projects.
- Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems); identify integration points; and review technical specs created by other developers.
- Write code for complex system designs and write programs that could span platforms.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide input to and drive programming standards.
- Ensure quality and compliance of documentation to architectural standards.
- Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates. Incorporate other Developer's scope information into own scope document for integration points.
- Perform unit testing and debugging, set test conditions based upon code specifications.
qualifications: Minimum Job Experience:
- 5+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education in front-end through back-end development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Experience with the following: Java/J2EE, Gradle, Git, JSON.
- Knowledge of business rule and rule flow development.
- Experience with Web/App Servers and web services including REST and API development.
- Experience with the following Frameworks: Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Hibernate, vert.x.
- Experience using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Understanding of Unix Scripting.
- Understanding of database related technology such as PostgreSQL, Mongo, Hive, and SQL Server.
- Experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures.
- Proficiency using versioning and debugging tools.
- Understanding of business process automation and case management
- Experience with the following: Drools, JBPM, Red Hat Process Automation, Jenkins, OpenShift, Cucumber, JUnit
- Java/J2EE, Gradle, Git, JSON
- REST and API development
- Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Hibernate, vert.x
- Agile / Waterfall
- Unix Scripting understanding
- Database related technology such as PostgreSQL, Mongo, Hive and SQL
- Experience with the following: Drools, JBPM, Red Hat Process Automation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.