Remote IT Infrastructure Associate Project Manager
Randstad Technologies is looking for an Associate Project Manager to join their team and work from home.
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm, but needs to be able to adjust for east or west coast
itle: Associate Project Manager
Client: None, this is an internal role
Location: Remote with >25% Travel
Duration: On going open ended
Start Date: Interviewing immediately and start date ASAP (flexible with 2 week notice)
Shift: 8-5, Monday thru Friday. There will be periods where that could fluctuate due to customer project work.
For immediate consideration, please send resume and contact-Jomarie.Mercado@Randstadusa.com
location: Frisco, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Provide remote and onsite project management for the various hardware deployment projects during normal business hours (and some off hours) for the duration of the project engagements. After hours telephone support required. Attend/Host/Facilitate daily internal and external meetings. Under PM direction, manage technician workforce and provide oversight of vendor partners.
The APM will have the following attributes:
- At least 3 years of professional Project Management experience with skills in:
o Schedule Management
o Revenue/Cost Management
o Scope Management
o Change Control and Issue
- Risk and Quality Management
- Experience supporting large-scale IT Infrastructure deployment projects and project teams
- Internetworking experience
- Basic knowledge of desktop, networking and cabling activities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer/account management skills
- Strong project documentation skills
- Additional resource tasks will include the following:
o Central point of contact for site point of contact
o Central point of resource management/assignment and alignment with partner resources as needed
o Central point of migration based information organization
o Central point of cutover task support and oversight
1. Ability to manage and communicate with sub-contractors
2. Previous experience using Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
3. Experience in managing strict timelines and communicating risks of obtaining timeline goals
4. Very strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
5. Strong oral and written communication skills as they will be involved in critical customer project meetings
6. Strong analytical skill sets with demonstrated proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel.
7. Must have good working knowledge of data cabling project and general low voltage experience. Prefer hands on experience, if possible.
skills: At minimum 3 years of professional Project Management experience with skills in: Schedule Creation/Management, Communications (Internal/External), Planning, Revenue/Cost Management, Scope Management, Change Control Management, Issue/Risk Management and Quality Management
Experience supporting large-scale IT Infrastructure survey, assessment and deployment projects/project teams
Internetworking, wireless/RF experience
Excellent oral, written, presentation communication skills
Customer/account management skills
Strong project documentation skills
Strong team leadership skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.