Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Document Creation Specialist Specialist to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the San Diego, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The main purpose for these positions is to support the Membership Connect project which is requiring re-writing of the company's membership letters to include the variable logic. Some technical writing experience and communications background will be helpful.
- Advises and recommends areas of program planning, business requirements management, budget execution and program coordination.
- Prepares needs assessment. Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models.
- Experience Level: BA or BS required plus minimum 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
- Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required, and presents findings of studies to client committees.
- Provides consultative, advisory, technical, and staff support, as appropriate.
- Ability to use survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.