Client is looking for a NICET 2 Certified Fire Alarm Technician who is an expert in installation work. Must be able to work independently and be reliable for new installation work.
location: North Brunswick, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,000 - 66,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- The employee is responsible for installation of Fire Alarm systems at assigned customer locations including airports, bridges and tunnels.
- Travel to the job site and arrive on time, in professional attire commensurate with the assigned work, with all safety gear, required tools and parts.
- Perform assigned installations as instructed and following established codes, rules, and norms for the industry.
- Contact dispatch if help in troubleshooting or repair is required.
- Follow customer specific procedures for documentation or notification as described in Customer Notes, Service Ticket, or Installation Documentation.
- All other business related tasks as assigned.
- A valid State motor vehicle driver's license
- Willingness to drive throughout NJ (North and Central)
- Desire to advance and obtain certifications through company sponsored training including higher levels of NICET Certification.
At least 3-5 years experience in same field.
NICET 2 or 3 Certification
skills: Independent and reliable worker on a daily basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.