Randstad Technologies is currently hiring for a Senior Automation Test Engineer for an opportunity in Tampa, FL.
**This opportunity is not open to candidates that need sponsorship now or in the future.**
- Must have Azure DevOps or Selenium C# in their list of skills
- Must have experience in Azure DevOps so they can setup CI/CD pipeline, do builds and releases in addition to updating ADO with pass/fail test results
- Must have 3 or more year experience with the C# language
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Any experience working with softlab (cloud infra environment)
- Nice to have - used for cross browser testing tool to run tests in parallel
- Need experience with API and UI testing automation, also for database validation
- Manual testing/exploratory testing skills are also required (need to do the analysis, and know if it should be automated or manual) Need to be strong in analysis and feasibility studies
- Azure DevOps Skills required (Aka ADO), using for all user stories, code repositories, CI/CD processes, putting all test cases and automation in IDE and updating with pass/fail results, need to be able to hit the ground running with ADO (Jira exp would help)
- Leadership qualities - able to step in and lead if needed, exp leading teams would be an advantage, but will not be leading teams day to day. Drive strategy and testing, work closely with the development team to test early in the life-cycle
- Some understanding of code would be great, so they can look at what developers are doing and come up with a test approach
- Need to be able to find the information they need, and work within user stories and business criteria
- Soft skills: articulate, speak to stakeholders, clearly explain things, ask good questions, seek out business knowledge from users
- if they know how to set up pipelines for their automation it would be a huge nice to have (know how to set and establish branching strategies, understand checkin/checkout process, and give good feedback to other automation engineers and developers)
- Manual testing (8+ yrs exp.)
- Automation: Selenium C# (Selenium Java can be an additional skill set)
- API automation exp.
- UI automation exp.
- Manual or exploratory testing
- UX testing compatibility/useability testing
skills: If you meet the qualifications above please send your resume to Krista.Moen@RandstadUSA.com **This opportunity is not open to candidates that need sponsorship now or in the future.**
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.