job summary: Oracle database developer/engineer. Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud
- Technical Tasks include BI Publisher Reports/Integrations, Approval Workflows, Fast Formulas and HCM Extracts
- Prepare and deliver technical workshops and engaging with business Stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Carry out functional testing on code and develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified code.
- Create appropriate documentation such as technical documentation or user guides for Database
- Supporting existing customers technical solutions and resolving any issues/enhancements that may occur.
- Adherence to documented development standards and implementation of best practice development methods
- Collaborate with Oracle Support to provide solutions as functional and technical bugs are encountered.
- Mandatory skills and experience required
- At least 5 years of experience in Oracle HCM project implementations as a technical developer
- Completed at least 2 full HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) project implementations or EBS project implementations
- Extensive Knowledge on underlying database structure for HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) or EBS
- Excellent Oracle technical skills with the ability to build complex Oracle components using PL/SQL and SQL
- Extensively worked on BI Publisher reports, Migration and Workflow components
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) with good attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and a dedication to achieving business outcomes and project deadlines.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, incorporate innovations, and stay up to date with industry and business directions.
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Experience working with an onshore/offshore delivery model
- Team player with demonstrable ownership of issues and ability to escalate when necessary
- Ability to operate successfully in a multi-tasked environment, with periods of pressure
- Flexibility when it comes to supporting new technologies
- Experience working with Teradata
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.