job summary: Our client is currently seeking a Digital Integrations Work Team Lead for a 6 month contract opportunity located in Folsom, CA. SUMMARY
The Digital Integrations Work Team Lead is accountable for technical integrations, system processes and applications. This individual will manage a blended team of technical System Administrators (i.e. Salesforce, Business Systems Analysts and integrations into our Digital Banking platform) to ensure consistent and methodical delivery. The Integration Work Team Lead will also participate and lead projects while developing and implementing processes, procedures, standards, and workflows to meet the needs of the business. This role will collaborate closely with business partners in support of achieving their business objectives and goals.
location: Folsom, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Digital Integrations Technology Team, comprised of platform technologists, will focus on delivering prompt and dependable services to our internal customers. The Digital Integrations Work Team Lead will have hands-on experience in a fast-paced application services and development environment. They will have the ability to manage a team of high performing systems analysts, supporting a variety of complex projects and systems.. His/her responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of systems analysts for effective resource management and support for critical problem solving.
- Supports the collection of integration and business systems requirements to ensure final solutions meet organizational business objectives and strategic goals
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Responsible for the global support of enterprise applications and system analysis.
- Salesforce Business processes and applications, including Marketing Cloud, Business Banking (nCino) and CRM
- Digital Banking Custom integrations
- Manage team that leads day-to-day operations, updates, maintenance, and troubleshooting of enterprise application systems
- Analyze feedback from team on change requests from business users and provide recommendations
- Testing within technology group for support
- Approve system access rights - new, change, and deletion based on access right requests from business owners
- Other duties as assigned
Four year college or university degree in computer science, information systems or related field or five (5+) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with optimizing business work flows
- Budget management
- Experience with Salesforce, DocuSign, SharePoint, API concepts and implementation along with Agile Product Life Cycle Management System, Scrum methodologies, etc.
- Financial services background is a plus.
qualifications: CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Salesforce certifications is a plus
Docusign certifications is a plus
Lean Six Sigma certifications is a plus
ITIL certifications is a plus
PMP certification is a plus ANALYTICAL SKILLS
The ability to collect, gather, visualize and analyze information in details. The ability to see a problem or situation from different points of view. Solve complex problems by making decisions in the most effective way
skills: OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Expert problem resolution, identification, and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain excellence and accuracy in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment
- Understanding of ITIL and other best practices for operations management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high demand environment
- Comfortable presenting to senior level management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.