.NET and Sitecore Engineer
You will be engaged in challenging, innovative projects that impact customers and agents. You will build out capabilities for a portal used by Independent Agents and Safeco employees on a best-in-class CMS platform called Sitecore. You will be responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle, from reviewing business requirements, to design, to construction and test, to deployment.
Looking for strong candidates will have solid .NET / MVC background and experience
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $49 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Full-stack MVC development
- Create Sitecore pages/page designs/items
- Create Sitecore templates that allow content authors to manage their pages
- Maintain build scripts written as gulp tasks
- Manage deployments through a Jenkins CI/CD pipeline
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies to remove blockers, refine stories, plan Sprints, and demo functionality to diverse business stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects/bugs
- Troubleshoot Azure cloud environment
- Support periodic off-hours production deployments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent prior education/experience
- Generally 3+ years of professional development experience.
- Proficient in two or more programming languages and tools; knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Proactive, consistently demonstrates initiative to take ownership of resolving issues and gaps.
- General knowledge of layered systems architectures, development strategies and methodologies, shared software concepts, and technical standards.
- General knowledge of agile software development concepts and processes (especially Scrum).
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, and incremental delivery.
skills: Highly competitive candidates will have experience with:
- ASP .NET/C# MVC
- Test Driven Development
- Jenkins / Groovy / automated build tools
- Gulp and other NodeJS-based tools
- Other CMS platforms (SharePoint, etc.)
- Cloud experience (AWS/Azure/Google)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.