The IT Operations Compliance Engineer is responsible for supporting the Engineering and Operations teams ensuring that compliance to controls is met. The Engineer will audit daily specific controls ensuring compliance and investigate, design and implement further effective audit processes.
The Operations Compliance Engineer reports directly to the Manager of Production Readiness.
Principal Accountabilities are:
location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Execute daily, weekly, monthly audits of specific compliance controls as defined
- Report daily, weekly, monthly on the status of compliance for defined controls
- Escalate to senior IT management concerns, highlighting potential risks of non-compliance
- Investigate, design and implement further audit processes continually improving compliance and reducing risk of failure
- Work closely with internal IT teams to automate wherever possible current and future audits
- Work closely with the IT Compliance team to incorporate processes in support of General Computing Controls
Components of this role include but are not limited to:
- Execute daily, weekly, monthly audits of Operations controls
- Provide reports on the state of compliance to Operations controls
- Escalate any non-compliance findings to IT leadership
- Maintain and manage any self-findings for non-compliance
- Work with IT Compliance team to provide regular and on request evidence for compliance and auditing purposes
- Work with IT Compliance team to investigate, design and implement further audit processes in support of defined controls
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or other quantitative discipline.
- 2+ years of broad privacy and data protection, compliance or legal experience
- 2+ years of audit/assessment experience with PCI or SOX
- Sound understanding of IT control principles including logical access controls, change control, least privilege, segregation of duties, computer operations, network security, vulnerability management, and secure coding.
- Familiarity with common enterprise and web application technologies
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.