job summary: User Experience Technical Analyst
Client is seeking an analytical thinker who can translate business needs into technology solutions that enable premier Guest experiences. Your role is to frame the problems to be solved, not solve the problems, and to elicit and manage the real needs of internal partners and end users.
You will serve as the conduit for requirements to our technical team, working closely with both business and technical resources to achieve clarity in requirements, quality in
development, and ultimately, success in production.
You should be detail-oriented, a self-starter, comfortable with stretching outside your
comfort zone, and willing to assist in Nerf gun wars with the other side of the office.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $37 - 41 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interface with the project and development teams to provide guidance and direction regarding user experience during requirements definition through to delivery of the final solution.
- Ensure alignment to user needs, business goals, technical feasibility, and implementation quality.
- Facilitate planning and scoping sessions, user experience co-creation sessions, and workshops with stakeholders.
- Connect the dots between projects.
- Find efficiencies that reduce technical debt and duplicate work.
- Ask a plethora of questions; challenging the status quo.
- Elicit, validate, and document requirements for technology changes.
- Responsible for the decomposition of high-level business and user requirements into functional and non-functional requirements and quality attributes.
- Evaluate current systems and processes to determine required changes.
- Benchmark processes and best practices.
- Define and/or develop relevant business processes.
- Proactively look for ways to improve documentation, communication, and procedural standards.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improving current technical landscape.
- Become a subject matter expert for Unity platform.
- Support product development strategy and direction.
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & EDUCATION)
- 2.87-5.91 years' experience
- Proven ability to contribute in a multi-team environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Level:
- Develop high-level concepts for features and functionality, and document through the creation of wireframes, user experience flows, site maps, and prototypes
- Requirements Modeling and Traceability
- SDLC methodologies
- Packaged Software Evaluation
- Business Process Analysis and Modeling
- Project Management Lifecycle
- Test case construction and execution
- Basic SQL, RDMS modeling, or HCI design
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Confluence, Jira
- Proficient Level:
- Self -motivated
- Strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical/non-technical audiences
- Ability to explain rationale behind decisions
- Time management skills
- Preferred Level:
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and InVision
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with cloud infrastructures (AWS a plus)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.