Randstad Technologies is seeking a Solarwinds Monitoring Engineer for a Remote position with a large enterprise client.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Need to keep service up and running, log files in splunk, solar winds monitoring, app monitoring, and a few more things fall under foundations.
- ENT infra, but with a coding background (to modify out of box tools, and for building health check tools) reviewing health checks, statistics recording etc.
- Splunk, and database are top 2, dev skills, Unix proficient (installing and running a splunk agent)
- Ansible and deployment scripting
- Would like a mix of python/lighter programming and OOP background
- Senior, but doesn't want to manage people, but still effect change, and make things technically perfect
- Solar Winds Monitoring
- Ansible (plus)
- Python or OOP (plus)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.