RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A SALESFORCE DEVELOPER FOR A PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY IN LOS COLINAS, TX.
CANDIDATES MUST NOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. IDEAL TOP SKILLS:
1. minimum 3 years of SF.COM Development background. (Currently on SF Lightning)
3. Great Comm Skills: this individual will be mostly client facing.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Programmatic and declarative development on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Designing functionality that addresses business needs, while challenging assumptions, re-framing the problem, and offering alternate solutions.
- Being a fully-engaged participant-leader in a self-organized Agile development team.
- Supporting and mentoring more junior-level developers, and other members of our technology team.
qualifications: Preferred Skills
- Experience with Salesforce Connect (formerly "Lightning Connect"), and Heroku
- Understanding of popular ETL tools, preferably Mulesoft or DataStage
- Understanding the components of common authentication standards (SSL certificates, OAuth flows, others.)
- Experience with JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence, or other components of the Atlassian suite of project management tools
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience working as a member of a truly self-organized, cross-functional Agile team
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming concepts
- Minimum of 4 years development experience with Apex developing triggers, webservices, bulk jobs, invocable methods, and Aura ("Lightning") controllers
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other business systems
- Highly proficient in using all of Salesforce.com's declarative development capabilities. Must know when not to write code!
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.