The Business Development Representative will be responsible for identifying potential new business to pass to the Sales Account Managers. You will have strong telephone and persuasion skills and enjoy communicating with people over the telephone.
location: Downers Grove, Illinois
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: You will:
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects requirements and pain points.
- Develop new business via mass communication such as email and social media as well as telephone.
- Work with sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective customers within CRM (salesforce), ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a well-organized, proactive, curious professional who is interested in our technology, and has project management skills. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- One to three years' demand generation/telemarketing experience.
- A proven track record of strong customer relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.