UI Developer opportunity with a prestigious financial client!!
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!
We are currently looking for a talented and dedicated Senior UI Developer to join our team in New York. We are a diverse team currently made up of 9 highly skilled developers, 5 of which are based in London and 4 being based in New York alongside this position.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Build and maintain User Interfaces across the Equities Risk space
- You will play a leading role in helping implement our long term vision to consolidate all of our end user applications on to web based platforms and to integrate with a wider strategy to provide a consistent user experience across the whole of Global Banking and Markets
- In addition to front end application development, there will also be the opportunity to work on a growing suite of Microservices which support these applications that are built on top the bank's integrated trading, position management, pricing and risk management platform.
qualifications: Critical Skills:
- HTML5 / CSS
- RESTful web services
- OpenFin / Electron
- Good analytical skills and excellent problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and work in a demanding, high-energy environment
- Ability to face off to senior business stakeholders
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Able to work within a global team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.