We are currently seeking someone who can help us grow, and who desires to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity while growing your career. We offer a competitive salary, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
40 hour work weeks, no OT
Always working with the latest technologies Locations available:
Anaheim, CA / Dallas, TX / Raleigh, NC / Westampton, NJ
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Embedded Linux Engineer's responsibility is to develop firmware for embedded Linux platforms. The daily tasks may include system & algorithm design, software/firmware implementation, and test & debug.
- Relevant experience.
- Experience developing software and porting open source software for embedded Linux platforms
- Software development proficiency in C or C++
- Experience developing applications or drivers for USB host-side or client-side.
- Knowledge of network protocols and experience with socket programming
- Knowledge of Linux kernel, file-systems, boot process, or driver architecture
- Experience with network security
- Understanding of processor and hardware requirements around embedded Linux
- Experience developing video or audio processing products NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with video/audio codecs, video/audio file containers, or streaming protocols NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with graphics frameworks such as QT or interfacing to graphics accelerators
- Experience with video frameworks such as Video4Linux or GStreamer NOT REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
skills: Embedded Linux
C or C++
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.