Sr. Program Manager in Mountain View
job summary: Sr. Program Manager:
xWS (Extended Workforce Solutions) launched with ambitious goals to change the contingent workforce environment at Google. We are looking for a data driven Program Manager to help to assist with our operations goals for 2019.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $83.33 - 92.70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:
- Create, develop, manage project/program scope and schedules to ensure milestones are met for the program.
- Apply process and technical enablement knowledge to analyse and solve problems including design of technology solutions and integration of new technology and/or process
- Understand the internal ecosystem and identify opportunities for improvement
- Consult on/presents recommendations to senior managers on solutions and influences final decisions (providing updates on the "pulse" of key projects/programs)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders & leaders.
- Change management
- Apply analytical skills, suggest solutions and rationalize change.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to gather requirements.
- Conduct weekly project meetings.
- Communicate project status.
- Create and redesign processes.
- Work with a Global, distributed team to deliver operational excellence.
Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in any field, 5-8 years of professional exerperience focusing on project management/ operations experience, vendor management
- 3-4 years experience focused on data driven process improvement
- Experience using workflow process technology (Visio, Google Sheets, Docs, etc)
- Extremely strong customer centric mindset
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on creativity and relationships
- Strong process orientation, capable of creating new processes, or significantly redesigning existing processes to align with changing business requirements
- Very strong data analytics/ insights. Ability to draw inferences and insights, highlight trends, and correlate causal factors with end outcomes
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity
- Proven change management skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- PMP Certification
- Six Sigma (Black Belt), Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience of dealing with a global team/ Contingent workforce, Knowledge of MSP and IT staffing industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.