IT Security Specialist Summary:
- Candidates must have a strong background in architecture and design of Security solutions, with polished written and verbal communication skills, and a proven track record interacting with various levels of management, clients and technical team members in delivering technical roadmaps and strategy documents.
location: Richardson, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 77 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The Individual must possess the ability to analyze and understand a variety of existing and emerging market/business requirements, and be able to interface with multiple engineering teams to deliver solutions that reduce risk, drive out complexity, and deliver best in class Firewall/IDS/WAF solutions that align to the overall strategy and goals.
- Detailed product solution knowledge and hand on experience designing and implementing one or more DMZ and Security functions from each of the following technologies:
- Firewalls:Checkpoint 61000/41000 Security System, Nokia, Fortinet firewalls, Juniper SRX series and Netscreen,
- Virtual Firewalls: VMs with multi-hypervisor support [VMWare ESXi/NSX, Citrix SDX, KVM (CentOS/RHEL), Ubuntu, AWS], and NFV firewalls (controller and/or non controller based)
- IDS/IPS: Tipping Point, Imperva, IBM
- Malware/Cyber Threat Mitigation: FireEye, Cyphort, Vectra, Cloud based
- DDoS Mitigation: Arbor PeakFlow, Prolexic, Premise/Cloud based servicing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.