APPLICATIONS ENGINEER - AUDIO DSP
Responsibilities include working in an R&D environment to help with the conceptualizing and gathering of hardware and software requirements for new products. As part of the Product Development team, candidate will develop detailed written requirements and specifications and product proposals for new products, evaluate new technologies and competitive products, and also help with the beta testing of new products. Will focus primarily on growing and supporting DSP Audio product lines for use in the education and professional audio visual industries.
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop details written requirements and specs and product proposals for new products
- Evaluate new technologies and competitive audio products
- Help with Technology Beta Testing
- Support DSP audio product lines for use in Education and pro Audio industries.
- BS degree in EE or ET (transcripts required).
- 2+ years of experience with audio systems integration or live audio system support.
- Understanding of audio systems, processors and gain structure management.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic knowledge of either live or integrated audio systems
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Some travel req.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.