BI Reporting Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in information management / computer science / engineering / Accounting or a related discipline is required.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in developing reports using QlikSense or a competitive Business Intelligence tool
- Experience in data modelling, data source connectivity, data transformation, load optimization and visualization development is mandatory
- Ability to work independently
- A strong understanding of SAP ERP (CRM, ECC) is mandatory.
- SAP BW/ECC/CRM data structure experience is mandatory
- NPrinting & GeoAnalytics experience is mandatory
- QlikSense certification is a plus
- Proven experience in a Business Intelligence Architect role is preferred.
- Knowledge of QlikSense APIs a plus
- Knowledge of Qlik Data Catalyst is a plus
- Solid understanding of data modeling concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
location: Center Valley, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Design, architect & develop organized and modularized QlikSense data model
- Define and Implement best practices in data model & visualization and governance process for both.
- Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into analytical applications
- Create efficient ETL scripts to generate reusable QVD's
- Work with Analysts to develop test scripts for new implementations and enhancements.
- Organizing and monitoring scheduled tasks in QMC
- Troubleshooting system and application errors/performance issues
- Assist in development of IT Analysts who are new to QlikSense
skills: - Document business, functional and technical requirements.
- Provide evaluations and recommendations for software upgrades, plug-in products and interfaces on QlikSense
- Work with users, functional leaders and subject matter experts to understand the current and future data analysis goals and architect solutions to meet those goals
- Work with our external QlikSense support partners and QlikSense to resolve complex support issues
- Assist with user training and user documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.