job summary: Our client is currently seeking an Information Analyst for a 6 month contract opportunity located in Stockton, CA.
location: Stockton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Local candidates only, will need to come into the office (SF & Stockton).
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Some software licensing experience
- Time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to embrace flexibility in assigned roles
- Excellent follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to act independently, develop project plans and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge and comprehension of new subject matter areas
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated willingness to express constructive concerns or issues
- Demonstrated success in process improvement initiatives
- Providing excellent client and peer interaction using system analytic skills.
- Assist and support other business analysis on ad hoc requests.
- Work with the peer and clients to provide the best data analysis, data maintenance, and application change documentations.
- Provide technical expertise to validate, identify and resolve data related problems by the use of research, analysis, and initiative while adhering to department standards, guidelines, and policy; must be motivated and able to work with little direct supervision across multiple organizations.
- Assist the team in implement and coordinate application and program change rollouts.
- Prepare application rollout release notes and reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.