Our client, a growing, well-funded start-up that disrupting their area of expertise is looking for a Data Engineer to join the team. They use Machine Learning to help make educated decisions. The people in the company all wear many hats and are excited about working together to tackle the challenge they work with. If that is you, please read on!
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- You'll design and implement NLP models, as well as work on bringing the models into production.
- You'll work to drive their conversational engine forward, as well as build the NLU.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience working with machine learning models
- 3+ years of implementing machine learning frameworks into production
- Proficient in Python and at least one ML framework ( PyTorch or Tensorflow.)
- Proficient in Java
- Experience with NLP "deep-learning style": RNN, CNN, attention-based models
- Built systems from the ground up
- Built chatbots or worked with AI
- Quickly learned and mastered new languages and frameworks as needed?
- Enjoy tackling cutting-edge NLP problems.
- Want to lay the foundation for AI-human conversational interaction
- Thrive in a startup environment?
- Live to automate everything
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.