Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. PST time zone candidates preferred Territory Identity Engineer
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 6pm
This includes hands on auditing that the provider delivers practices as expected. The functions include but are not
? Responsible for automating provisioning processes to a centralized Identity Management solution (SailPoint)
? Document and analyze as-is architecture and processes
? Develop recommendations for to-be architecture and processes
? Facilitate requirements gathering sessions
? POC for design meetings, KT sessions, demos and liaison for clarification on design and requirements
? Provide functional & business knowledge/oversight in terms of business /functional /security requirements & process/system design
? Collaborate and coordinate with other internal and external teams
? Ensure all requirements, including but not limited to, system accounts, firewall, connection details, entitlement information, formal exception processes are completed to smoothly transition to Design and Development stage
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- 8-10 years of experience in Business Analysis domain with at least 4 years of experience in business analysis for Identity & Access Management implementations.
- Hands-on experience in Sailpoint IIQ, Java-J2EE
- Experience and knowledge in Agile environment and especially Scrum/Kanban method
- Background in working in an Operations team
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in an effective manner to a wide audience of non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong cross-organizational partnerships.
- Building and strengthening relationships with regards to competency in relationship management, stakeholder management, change management, and influencing without authority;
- Working effectively within tight deadlines and firm schedules;
- Demonstrating the ability to work with team management concepts and principles including facilitation skills, diplomacy, creativity, organization, knowledge of business development processes
- Identifying and defining needs to provide insight to leadership to help them make decisions that may impact organizations US-Wide and globally, where applicable.
*Preferred consideration to talent who are eligible to work without sponsorship of any kind.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.