Our Client is seeking a Level Tier 2 or 3 Desktop support Specialist
for an exciting project in Alphareta. The ideal Desktop professional will have 5 years desktop support with great Customer services skills and someone who can learn quick and fast on their feet
8-5 pm shift
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Install, support and maintain end user devices including PC's, Mobility, Telephones and audiovisual equipment.
- Install, support and maintain PC applications in a Windows 7/10 Active Directory environment. Software includes Operating Systems, Endpoint Security, Office 365, VPN, System Management tools and various business unit software titles.
- Administration of system management tools and applications, for the purpose of ensuring the secure and reliable operation of technology.
- Maintain proper documentation, as required by the leadership of Corporate Systems, to properly track the status of all service calls, to assist the helpdesk in providing prompt response to users, and report on the progress of duties related to project participation.
- Support and participate in the continuous assessment and improvement of the quality of care and services provided.
- Participate in the delivery of project objectives as directed.
- Mobility experience a nice to have
- Hand on experience with Hardware
- Having Azure experience is a plus
- CM experience a plus S
skills: Preferred Qualifications: (Optional, remove if not applicable) Preferred qualifications shouldn't be used to screen candidates out but rather to help narrow down the selection process. Limit to essential preferred qualifications.
- MCSA, MCITP, HDI Certification, or A+ certifications preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.