UX Production Designer
Our ideal candidate will be establishing UX, UI, writing, and visual design primitives for 1st party Camera based Google apps and features. Primetime aims to build a clear mental model for AR, 3D, Lens and other Camera-based experiences across Google with cohesive brand and UX primitives.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $90 - 95 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The UX Production Designer will effectively document and communicate design standards through the creation and maintenance of high quality 2D and 3D visual and motion deliverables. Thus, facilitating handoff from colleagues to published work in a design framework documentation website for Project Primetime and Google Lens. They will participate in and synthesize work from design sprints across ~32 areas of focus as a part of creating a design documentation website for AR/3D/and Camera intelligence experiences. They will also collaborate closely with UX, Research, PM, Eng, PgM to take core concepts identified and create iterations of work until polished result is approved by stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of interactive motion design
- 3-5 years of proven After Effects or comprable motion prototyping software experience.
- Design tool expertise: adobe, figma, sketch
- Ability to create high fidelity artifacts that communicate complex interactions - Attention to detail and file organization across large team.
skills: Preferred Skills/Experience
- Knowledge of design trends in Augmented Reality
- Collaborative spirit and understanding of design sprint model
- Experience with design systems
- Flexible working style, able to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to work independently and scope effort and deliver work promptly.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.