South Metro area organization is looking for System Administrator to join the team to help design, implement, and support of organizations computing infrastructure.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- System Patching Process
- Software Distribution
- Windows Servers
- ERP Admin
- MS Windows Networking (Active Directory, OS Configuration)
- System Security (including patching, OS hardening, and antivirus)
- Office 365
- Storage Area Network
- Application Whitelisting
- Single Sign On Multi Factor Authentication
- Evaluate, recommend, implement, and support new technologies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 5+ yrs in related field
- Must have experience with patching and software distribution.
- Experience with server virtualization (VMware) required.
- Experience with Storage Area Networks (SANs) required.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong people skills. Willingness to cooperate and interact with all levels of staff and
- A self starter that is able to work in a changing environment with minimum of direct
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
- Familiarity with data security standards, such as PCI DSS.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.