Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. It Business Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pasadena, CA area.
We are looking for a talented SQL Programmer with advanced Excel and some Tableau experience to join our team. The SQL Programmer should have a minimum of three years of programming in SQL Oracle. This individual should be able to clearly and logically translate internal client needs and issues into reporting that provides useful insight into how we can better serve our members. The ideal candidate will have experience working with large health care datasets.
This position includes report development in Teradata and Oracle Exadata, providing product support to Business partners including: - issue resolution, root cause analysis, ensuring reports process timely and accurately, and developing new reports. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $48.50 - 51.54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develops reports with accurate, easy to read, useful information.
- Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
- Advises and recommends areas of program planning, business management, budget execution and program coordination.
- Prepares needs assessment.
- Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models.
- Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required, and presents findings of studies to client committees.
- Provides consultative, technical, and staff support, as appropriate.
- 7+ years providing support in a technical environment, prefer reporting support environment.
- 5+ years experience with writing reports from relational databases
- 5+ years experience with report development utilizing reporting tools
- 3+ years experience with Epic/Clarity module
- 3+ years experience with SQL Oracle
- T-SQL, Teradata, Oracle Exadata, MS Access, Visual Basic
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills, experience with MS SQL Stack (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS), and building reports and dashboards inTableau.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Powerpoint, Visio.
- Knowledge of Healthcare systems for Clinical Care, Practice Management- Experience with developing web content. - Experience working in large corporations.
skills: Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases required.
- Broad familiarity with medical practices, especially revenue cycle management and process and outcomes measurement preferred.
- Very strong analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team.
- Must be an independent self-starter.
- Clarity Data Model Certifications or Proficiencies in Resolute Hospital Billing, Resolute Professional Billing. Other modules preferred but not required - ADT & Prelude.
- Ability to express complex analytical and technical information to senior management or to audiences with clinical training.
- 3 years programming in SQL Oracle.
- Advanced Excel.
- Experience building reports and dashboards in Tableau.
- 3 years of related analytical consulting experience, healthcare experience preferred.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts and requirements as applicable to a large academic, research, and/or health care facility.
- Knowledge and understanding of business research principles, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Knowledge of the principles of strategic business decision-making.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Consultative and advisory skills.
- Skill in the use of survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques.
- Skill in the use of computerized spreadsheet, relational database, and word processing software.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.