Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Rancho Cucamonga, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Rancho Cucamonga, California
job type: Contract
salary: $31.80 - 35.78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Advises and recommends areas of program planning, business requirements management, budget execution and program coordination. Prepares needs assessment. Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models. Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group. Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making. Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required, and presents findings of studies to client committees. Provides consultative, advisory, technical, and staff support, as appropriate. Ability to use survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques.
- Analysis/evaluation of business and/or system process and functional requirements
- Development of business cases
- Development and maintenance of service level agreements
- Accountable for tracking, monitoring and reporting to senior management the results of actualized benefits
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Experience Level: minimum 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
- Ability to develop relationships with upstream and downstream business partners
- Ability to develop/maintain business processes
- Ability to develop and recommend changes to business processes
- Independently initiates, identifies and coordinates the analysis of complex needs
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Excellent Communicator
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.