Randstad Technologies, the leading global HR driver providing top talent with career opportunities, is in search of a Program Manager to join a global Fortune 500 manufacturing client in Tampa, FL.
*Project Manager experience with manufacturing process development background, as well as some product development. Will be supporting on medical devices engineering projects. Title:
Project Manager Location:
St. Petersburg, FL Duration:
8 Month Contract with possible extension
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- This Project Manager will be mapping out the full manufacturing process assembly for a new electrical mechincal product
- Mapping out the process for assembly of both automated and manual manufacturing process development
- This will be mapping out the process from scratch to fully assemble the product
- Manufacturing process, testing, inspectrion and assembly
qualifications: Skills / Requirements:
- Minimum 5-10 years Program Management experience.
- Demonstrated Program Management experience with electromechanical devices from an early concept stage to manufacturing launch
skills: ***Manufacturing process development***
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.