Primetime is a UX program lead by Daydream (e.g. GEO, Pixel Camera, etc) establishing UX, UI, writing, and visual design primitives for 1st party Camera based Google apps and features. Primetime aims to build a clear mental model for AR, 3D, Lens and other Camera-based experiences across Google with cohesive brand and UX primitives.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Communication designer within Daydream will focus on creating designs for deck presentations, AR/VR social content, internal newsletter imagery, and general production design tasks. They will create a deck presentation templates and an archive of general imagery templates that can be used for presentations. They will also design editorial, social media, events, partnership related content in collaboration with Design Leadership
- 3-5 years experience as visual or graphic designer
- Confident process of concepting, iteration, and polished execution
- Work closely with creative leads taking feedback and direction
- Asset generation in a variety of formats, both static and motion.
- Strong layout sensibilities
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools: Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma.
skills: Preferred Skills/Experience
- Understanding of design trends in Augmented reality
- Experience working for mobile digital design
- Expert use of typography
- 3D skills are a plus
- Illustration skills are a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.