We are seeking an exceptional Instructional Designer to work on content related to a Developer Relations (DevRel) educational platform for technical practitioners to work in partnership with Program and Product Managers on appropriate technical content.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 74 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Strong candidates will be enthusiastic, dedicated, and focused on quality content at scale.
- The candidate must have experience in creating and executing on technical education related projects, and will be a highly motivated professional with demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
- Additionally, the candidate must have a strong education background or experience working in Academia.
- The candidate must be flexible and possess strong intuition and decision-making skills.
- The candidate should be extremely proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, thorough, and demonstrate a high-level of "scrappiness"(i.e., be a self-starter and get the job done).
- Lastly, the candidate will ideally have some knowledge of computer science and coding.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.