A client of ours in San Antonio, Texas is looking for a Workforce Management Consultant for a contract opportunity.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Monthly, weekly, daily and half-hourly forecasting of inbound call volumes and staffing requirements based on historical call trends.
- Appropriately forecast seasonal variations and special events.
- Establishes a statistical baseline forecast. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions to Sr. Leadership team.
- Building staffing schedules that support multi-site, multi-skilled contact centers.
- Identifies and researches service level risks for problem resolution and management notification.
- Data analysis, trending, and preparation of hourly, daily and monthly call center performance reports.
- 2 years' experience with WFM tools (prefer Verint)
- Tactical forecasting experience.
- Scheduling/Planning experience.
- Reporting experience.
- Hard worker
- Strong analytical skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.