job summary: Summary:
- The individual will be responsible for application development, including the designing, coding, debugging and documenting of programs, system testing and the successful implementation of solutions to satisfy the needs of our collateral business.
- The required solutions will be related to a full spectrum of requirements, from changes due to support needs to minor enhancements to major/significant development, all to satisfy the current and future needs of the business.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 63 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: The ideal candidate
- has a passion for graphic design and user experience,
- stays current on usability best practices,
- has 5+ years of full stack application development experience,
- is a self-starter,
- has a willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies,
- is able to meet aggressive timelines,
- has excellent communication skills,
- is a team player, and
- has the ability to collaborate with end-users.
qualifications: Required technical skills:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of
- UI design
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Java (Java 8 and above)
- Hands-on coding experience as a UI developer (at least 5 years)
skills: Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelors or higher in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology field
- Hands-on Angular JS experience is a must
- Object-oriented design
- Familiarity with Agile SDLC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.