Messaging/Middleware Architect in Frisco, TX
location: Frisco, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 87 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design and Develop Ansible roles and playbooks for middleware and messaging requirements in bank's private cloud.
- Security Scanning for Middleware and Messaging Instances - Strategy for Automated and Continuous Security Vulnerability Remediation's for Middleware and Messaging.
- Authentication and Authorization for Application and Administrative Messaging Interfaces.
- CI/CD Certification for Messaging Usage Patterns - Jenkins/Ansible Integration - Deliver Agile SDLC to meet business's Time to Market expectations.
- Meet logging and monitoring requirements of Middleware and Messaging Applications - AppDynamics and Omegamon.
- Security Experience: RSA Security Principals Management, SSH Keys and Digital Certificates. Active Directory/LDAP, OAuth, JWT. Password Vaulting, CVE Scanning.
skills: - Strong programming skills in one or more of the following: Python, Java, UNIX shell, Power shell, Ruby, Groovy, Scala, Go.
- Strong Background in Docker and Kubernetes and/or Terraform, Cloud Formation. Vmware Engineering, VMware vSphere API's.
- Experience in bringing traditional middleware applications into Containers.
- SDLC Automation, CI, CD: Jenkins, Jira, Git, Artifactory, Selenium, Sonar.
- Middleware Technologies: Apache, Tomcat, Jboss, Node.js, Nginx, Weblogic, Websphere
- Messaging Technologies: Kafka, IBM MQ, and Tibco.
- Database Technologies: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Mongo.
- Experience integrating using Storage API's: S3, Glacier.
- Security Technologies: CyberArk, HashiCorp, Ping Identity, SiteMinder, AquaSec, Qualys
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.