Director Product Management
The International Platform Product Manager is responsible for the product lifecycle for Global Platforms for the International Business Unit needs in collaboration with local markets. In this role, the International Platform Product Manager will define the platform plan based on International's business needs, develop and manage the consolidated International platform product roadmap, represent International's requirements and priorities to global platform product and technology teams, understand and communicate platform requirements to meet business objectives, and support local market platform implementation. This is a great opportunity to drive our capabilities into the market and execute on our growth plans for candidates with experience developing, delivering and supporting product platforms.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $58.50 - 64.28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Gather requirements from local markets to develop a BU level product line plan and product roadmap.
- Working closely with the development and technology teams to ensure the successful local development, delivery and implementation of a product.
- Assess market research and competitive analysis, and interact directly with local market product managers, in order to identify opportunities for increased product usage and new product opportunities.
- Represent International with corporate product and technology teams to shape product direction.
- Creating International stop-sell and sunset strategies for products when required.
- Understand International regulatory changes that impact platforms and determine go forward strategies to address these changes.
- Develop and communicate the International product vision and roadmap, enforcing internal processes to prioritize the roadmap.
- Serve as International platform "product expert" and responding to product and technical questions.
- Define key measurements of product line performance and success criteria. Supports tracking efforts and provides market data for the analysis of each segment of the product line.
- Work with other groups to drive operational release planning (Marketing, Legal, Operations, etc.) in support of local markets.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5-10 years of progressive, related work experience in product management, technology product management or working with technology-related products and services.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers, managers, and senior management within and across organizational lines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as, strong product planning skills.
- Applied organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Adjust well to changing situations (e.g., different management styles, new methods, systems and procedures) and priorities within the business and the marketplace
- Understanding of product management, product development and product delivery.
- Minimum; Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, or related field/experience.
- Strong technical skills and ability to utilize PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other programs effectively
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.