Security Analysts will monitor for changes in cyber/human activity, security application alerts, vulnerabilities, cyber threats, and then identify and communicate course of action for remediation.
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop and implement the Enterprise wide application security
- Support and respond to audit procedures and findings. Develop sound remediation strategies to findings that support their security initiatives and keep effective processes in place
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business and business processes; strong business planning skills.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with customers, employees and management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other closely related field required. Or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience with system security is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in SAP Security Design and Implementation.
- Minimum of 3 years' working experience with SAP GRC Access control ,
- GRC Compliance, user entitlement audits , Segregation of duties analysis, understanding provisioning workflows
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the administration of IT devices and networking. Network Administration and Network Security experience a plus
- CompTIA - Security+ preferred
- Business Process understanding (Distribution industry preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of ABAP code for field exist solutions
- Experience with one or more of the following SAP R/3 v4.7 (HR/P); Portal 6.0 (ESS/MSS); CRM v4.0; BW/SEM (v3.1 - 3.5);
- Understand Segregation of Duty (SoD) concerns with respect to SAP Security
- Experience with a bolt-on SoD applications such as Virsa is a plus.
- SAP and GRC authorizations
- SAP and GRC SoD (segregation of duties) authorizations mitigations
- SAP and GRC Security configuration
- Comprehensive experience with SAP Profile Generator Tool. Advanced understanding of the Authorization Concept for R/3 and component systems.
- The ability to set up, configure and troubleshoot a basic corporate network infrastructure.
- Strong skills in the areas of communication, collaboration, customer focus, business/critical thinking, project management, leadership, and value creation are required.
- Availability to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrate a strong interest and understanding of general network security concepts.
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner and interact with different levels of administration, technical and management with customers.
- Ability to understand technical manuals, online technical documentation, software specifications, and systems software operations.
- Excellent communication skills, good analytical and negotiation skills, and close attention to detail required. Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal and motivation skills and be a team player.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non- technical audiences required.
- Demonstrated adaptability to change, customer focus, continuous learning, and problem solving required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.