As the Assistant Brand Features Lead, you will be a brand expert for the company Assistant and lead some of our highest priority product marketing launches and initiatives. You will work cross functionally with the Product Marketing pods to identify high priority features and be responsible for the go-to-market strategy and creative that gets our target audience to adopt new and existing Assistant features.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will also create and manage the Personality vertical workstream, by building a cross functional model that brings Assistant's personality to life across key events (like CES, I/O) and campaigns.
- You will work with Google's internal teams, agency partners, and external partners to guide consumer marketing communications, and ultimately ensure they adhere to company brand guidelines and high quality standards.
- Other than managing our Features and Personality programs, you may be involved in executing campaigns and be involved in special projects to inform the brand strategy.
- Build, own, and lead the Features and Personality workstreams for the Assistant Brand team
- Partner closely with product marketing and growth pods to get users to adopt new and existing features for Assistant, that help drive the business forward
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and product teams to identify and execute go-to-market strategies and campaigns
- Lead holistic feature campaigns and activations spanning the full partner lifecycle from on-boarding/launch to new feature launches. Execute robust go-to-market strategies post-launch.
- Own and execute the Personality vertical strategy and program for Assistant marketing
- Build out cross-functional processes to eliminate churn in the feature marketing process.
- Work closely with agencies and the brand team to oversee creative asset review process for your features
- Prepare presentations, lead independent initiatives and project manage major global product marketing initiatives.
- Document and share best practices for EMEA and APAC partners.
- BA/BS Degree at minimum
- Resume must demonstrate a previous role that required extreme attention to detail
- 5 years working at an agency (preferred) or with tech brands and experience running global campaigns and brand activations, including building, launching, and measuring integrated marketing campaigns for digital, social, influencer, and ATL media
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, time and email management, along with the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Master communicator with ability to convey strategy, handle objections, and work collaboratively with a variety of teams
- Solid experience building and maintaining cross functional relationships with
- Product, Legal, and other internal teams
- Ability to flex between strategy and execution, provide thought leadership, and quickly get things done.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven, tech work environment.
- Experience working with global counterparts in EMEA, APAC, and/or LATAM
skills: Preferred Skills/Experience
- Agency side experience, running integrated campaigns, with global consumer brands Strong passion for working on emerging technology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.