We are seeking an E-commerce Developer
to assist in producing web and internal applications.
The Company is seeking a flexible/adaptable self-starter with experience and knowledge working with back-end systems and who has a thorough understanding of e-commerce that will convert to our brand design. Your primary focus will be working with our marketing and ecommerce team in developing and maintaining our future and existing infrastructure and assist other developers with implementing modifications needed to achieve success.
location: Suwanee, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $72,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end UI/UX designers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules for Magento 2
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration with other internal systems
- Updating website with new products, options, pages, and marketing initiatives
- Team with Marketing and eCommerce Merchandising Director in creating a website that improves our customer experience, proven by traffic and conversion ratios
- Partner with Marketing and other IT members to enhance user interface of our website using mobile technologies
qualifications: Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in ecommerce and gaming industry
- Proven product and brand knowledge and understanding
- Strong knowledge of Magento 2
- Advanced knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of MySQL, MongoDB, and other databases preferred
- Ability to understand internal systems and process in order to create back end applications and business tools
- Understanding of Marketing tools and SEO
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- A flexible/adaptable self-starter with common sense, able to prioritize while multi-tasking and with the ability to work independently as part of a team
- Proven ability to communicate clearly, effectively and tactfully. Strong verbal and written skills
- Proven ability to maintain composure and focus on the job in a work environment demanding flexibility and a sense of urgency in completing required problem resolution, tasks, and projects, while juggling priorities on multiple tasks with specified time frames
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-cultural team of passionate web development professionals both locally and in France
- Flexibility to be available and work long hours as needed
skills: This position is a full-time position and requires the qualified candidate to work in our office. We offer competitive wages and benefits and a casual work environment. Local candidates preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.