Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Build Engineer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Englewood, CO area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
The Mobility Center of Excellence is looking for an innovative and technical individual to help us manage the various touch points of the mobile application development and certification processes.
In support of our development and delivery team this individual will maintain, develop, integrate and enhance the build-related tools the Mobility Center of Excellence and partners depend on daily.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $53.93 - 60.68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Accountable for managing build configurations, project repositories, and dependent systems such as our internal application store.
- Work closely with the development team to integrate new features, components and assets into the build and release process.
- Help in the creation of hooks from repository through continuous integration and on to Enterprise AppStore.
- Manage and enhance the application code signing process for iOS and Android.
- Manage code repository build tagging, branching and merging in GIT
- Create and maintain the project build and configuration documentation
- Support coding design and style standards from within the build process
- Must be able to create technical support documentation for process flows and configuration.
- Troubleshoot and resolve build, installation and configuration issues for Android and iOS.
- Research new technologies, and integrate into existing systems when appropriate.
- 3+ year experience as a Java/Gradle/Unix Shell Script developer
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Experience with Installing/Configuring/Maintaining tools like Git, Github, Sonarqube and Jenkins.
- Experience with administering Mac OS, Linux (RHEL) and Windows.
- Experience with Gradle, Cocoapods, Artifactory
- Experience with iOS and Android
- Experience working on agile/scrum teams
- Experience with multiple core technologies, including IP networking and various internet technologies
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Experience in Sonarqube is a plus
- Experience working in SQL (MySQL, Postgresql)
- Must have good interpersonal and professional communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.