We have a flagship event where 30k+ attendees from around the world congregate to hear our company announce our newest partnerships, technologies, and customers. Next OnAir is the official livestream program. Developers who cannot attend the event in-person can livestream sessions on our website, watch 500+ sessions on-demand after the event, and discover opportunities to join or organize local groups to experience the conference together.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for coordination and support cross-functional work streams that touch content programming, content development, and video publishing. You will be responsible for project management, scheduling, and quality assurance. You will manage program deliverables from kickoff to delivery, reporting into the Next OnAir lead. Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Produce original video content and livestream marketing programs which can include: content development (ideation, scripting, run of show creation), quick-turn videos on-site, broadcast asset production, livestream, and more.
- Maintain, track and own project status including; internal team schedules, budgets, and milestone achievements for live and recorded programming. Coordinates internal team's workload to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Create, organize, and scale documents for best practices and execution for all cloud events.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- +5 years of experience in video and web production.
- A proven track record of being an independent self-starter producing video and/or event experiences for more than 500 attendees.
- Located in the Bay Area; ability to commute to San Francisco and/or Sunnyvale 2-3 days weekly
skills: Preferred Skills/Experience
- Experience working with multiple vendors
- Experience working on go-to-market / product launches
- Experience helping lead the development and execution of digital experiences, which may include virtual conferences, websites, microsites, social media applications, mobile applications, and mobile sites.
- Production agency experience
- Enterprise technology experience
- Experience working with or at technology global companies (eg. Google, Apple, Amazon) with interdisciplinary teams of 10+ people
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.