Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location:
6 PST/MST/CST Access Engineer
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: ? Serve as an escalation point for Incidents and Requests
? Will be responsible for troubleshooting the environment issues
? Triage with other teams to drive issues to completion
? Be a leader in any migration activities & be self-driven to manage migrations/integrations
? Document requirements within various technical domains
? Document changes, architecture, SOPs, runbooks, etc
? Provide Design and Architecture Recommendations
? Ensure that system architectures are consistent with internal standards
? Good to have a hands-on experience in managing end to end app integration in OpenAM, preferably on Application centric migration.
? Facilitate Planning & execution of Migration designs between technical teams supporting the App Migration from different Identity & Access Mgmt. systems
? Gain product experience and technical skills through assigned roles and training
? Collect requirements from customers via questionnaire and provide connection or design options based on how application is provisioned or hosted
- Strong IAM concepts (Provisioning, User Flows Authn, Authz etc)
- Strong Federation Concepts i.e. WSFED/SAML2.0, OAuth2, etc.
- Good LDAP concepts & must have worked on some Directory Server
- Good Identity flow experience on any lifecycle manager product (SailPoint IdentityIQ , MS FIM/MIM experience)
- Basic understanding of networks, platforms, browsers, operating systems
- Experience in Active Directory/OpenDJ/SunOne Directory
- Experience in ADFS or ForgeRock OpenAM
- Experience in CDCI (Cont Dev,Cont Integration)
- Experience in troubleshooting system, user & environmental issues
- Strong background in working in an Operations team
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in an effective manner to a wide audience of non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong cross-organizational partnerships.
- Building and strengthening relationships with regards to competency in relationship management, stakeholder management, change management, and influencing without authority;
- Working effectively within tight deadlines and firm schedules;
- Demonstrating the ability to work with team management concepts and principles including facilitation skills, diplomacy, creativity, organization, knowledge of business development processes
- Identifying and defining needs to provide insight to leadership to help them make decisions that may impact organizations US-Wide and globally, where applicable.
*Preferred consideration to talent who are eligible to work without sponsorship of any kind.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.