Our client is seeking a Java Spring Boot Developer for a contract to hire opportunity in Bloomington, Illinois.
Sponsorship is not available for this position so candidates must not require sponsorship at the time of their application or at anytime after.
location: Bloomington, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Follows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
- Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
- Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
- Participates in architecture, design and code reviews.
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Database integration experience
- Experience with Git CI/CD pipelines, Branch and Release Management.
- Experience with using STS or similar Eclipse-based IDE
- Some background in configuring IIS/Apache - mod rewrite in Apache, URL Rewrite in IIS,
- Performance testing and tuning
- Strong hands-on experience in developing services & clients using Spring Boot
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC
- Experience developing JAVA/J2EE applications
- Experience in web services integrations (SOAP and REST services/clients)
- Quick learner with ability to work & troubleshoot independently
- Unit and integration testing using JUnit.
- Familiar DevOps tools and experience in CI/CD software.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.