Walmart Global eCommerce is seeking talented Web developer with strong front end experience building high quality scalable web applications to join our team delivering innovation to Wal-Mart?s digital shopping experience. You will have the opportunity to build out great online properties and designs that balance complex customer needs with application performance.
Help invent the next generation of ecommerce; integrated experiences that leverage the store, and the web to sell anything, to anyone, anywhere in the world
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 66 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: The Opportunity:
- Work in a small, high performance agile team environment - sharing innovative ideas and working collaboratively across teams.
- Work with talented engineers and product visionaries to contribute to the vision and design of our web and mobile properties.
- Be a product-oriented Web Developer creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. MS/PhD would be a strong plus.
skills: Experience/Skills required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. MS/PhD would be a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of responsive design techniques and principles
- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.