job summary: Position Summary:
- The Fraud Technology team is looking for a Mid to Senior level JAVA Application Developer. This is a hands-on development role. Requirements include 6-8 years of system development experience (preferably in the financial industry). The developer will be part of a team that is building an integrated fraud platform utilizing many of the latest and cutting-edge technologies.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- As an application developer you will work closely with project management, business analyst and development resources to deliver solutions. Candidates must possess advanced problem solving skills, the willingness to learn and ability to effectively and concisely communicate verbally and in written/presentation format. You must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research and resolve issues independently.
qualifications: Required Skills:
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Proficiency with JAVA application development
- Proficiency with Spring (ORM, MVC, Integration, Batch, Services, among others)
- Proficiency with SOA, REST/SOAP Web Services, JSON/XML
- Proficiency with at least one ORM/Persistence Framework: iBatis/MyBatis, Hibernate, JPA
- MQ / Kafka
- Experience with at least one RIA Frameworks such as jQuery (preferred), Angular, YUI, Ext JS, DOJO
- Experience with Source Control: BitBucket/GIT, Subversion (SVN), Perforce, or similar
- Experience with Maven, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), JUnit
- Experience with IDE: Eclipse, RAD, or similar
- Experience with web/application servers: Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS, Websphere
- Experience with at least one RDMS and SQL: Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server
- Experience with Agile/Iterative development and full SDLC development
skills: Desired Skills
- MQ/Kafka, Big Data/Hadoop, NoSQL/Cassandra
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.