job summary: Position Summary
- Prepare Detail Design or Technical Specification from the BRD obtained from projects, present them in the DD review meeting, implement the changes after approval, followed with testing, IT/QA/UAT support till deployment.
- Work with the offshore team, coordinating with them in getting the deliverables done with good quality & ensuring delivery on schedule without any SLA slippage.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Involved in technical assistance in the team.
- Involved in analysis of the Requirement, Coding & Testing.
- Worked on producing several data analysis reports to the project management team and the product team extracting data from the legacy system writing complex SQL queries.
qualifications: Required Skills
- Experienced developer with excellent knowledge of ETL, DB2, ETL, MQ, CICS, SQL, Stored Procedures and COBOL.
skills: Required Skills
- Experienced developer with excellent knowledge of ETL, Datastage, DB2 and COBOL.
- Experienced developer with good knowledge of CICS, Eztrieve, ETL and JCL working on projects with waterfall and/or Agile (Scrum).
- Upcoming project which will need an experience developer with financial experience to make changes to the application and successfully move into production.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.