As a Business Operations Specialist you will be responsible for operating the partner facing aspects of our business. You will work with cross-functional teams including Business Development, Strategy & Operations, Marketing, Product Management, Legal, Finance and Engineering. Your core responsibility will be to manage Google's Global reward coupon supply program. This includes designing and running a workflow for coupon ingestion, monitoring and ordering. Daily monitoring of coupon use and remaining inventory, and alert partners and internal teams when inventory is low. Work closely with the Business Operations Manager, Product and Engineering, to support the design, implementation and management of a scalable coupon management system. Where bandwidth is available, you will support additional aspects of the Business Operations functions such as systems configuration, revenue reporting and supplier payments.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 74 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manage Google's reward coupon supply program by designing and running a workflow for coupon ingestion, monitoring and ordering
- Communicate with external partners to order additional coupons and ensure partner satisfaction
- Support initiatives to improve governance around Partner operational processes and systems
- Manage monthly Partner payment calculations and payment delivery
- Drive structured, recurring reviews of business metrics against stated objectives, with external Partners
- Work with cross-functional teams including Business Development, Strategy & Operations, Marketing, Product Management, Legal, Finance and Engineering
- BA/BS degree or minimum 5 years experience, with at least 2-3 years in a product or sales operations role
- Experience working at a Technology company
- Hands-on SQL, Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets experience
skills: Preferred Skills/Experience
- Management consulting or Finance/Accounting background
- Systems integration experience - Advertising industry knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage large cross functional working groups
- Revenue Operations/Yield Manager or Inventory Manager role titles
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.